Photobucket

An Apple A Day...


Monday, August 11, 2008


I am now typing this from my spanking new, white Apple MacBook.

My old 'puter died and while Hubs is a genius, he is not a miracle worker. Dead is dead.

This is my first ever laptop and truth be told, I'm pleased as punch. I'm still finding my way around the Mac operating system but so far, so good.

Not ones to do anything halfway, we also bought the extras. Items like the clear case cover, screen and keyboard protectors and the Mighty Mouse ( I hate fiddling on the laptop mousepad!). Hubs also threw in the ipod Nano, something that I've been eyeing but never got round to.

The best thing about the MacBook is it's portability.  I can bring it into the kitchen and refer to my recipes online instead of dealing with pieces of loose paper. Super!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:17 am

1 calories
Comments:
welcome to the apple club! ;)
 
Post a Comment