Photobucket

Times Are A-Changing


Saturday, March 21, 2009


So Sonny-boy hustles me into the study to show me some pictures he's done with Club Penguin, his online flavour of the month.

Well, the artwork turned out to be a full-blown eight page Powerpoint slide presentation complete with introduction, maps and how-to tips. All done by himself while I was snoozing in this morning.

Holy Camoley!

Whatever happened to good old paper and markers?

In any case, well done, my dear son. Mum's suitably impressed.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 1:28 am

4 calories
Comments:
Arrgh, don't talk to me about Club Penguin, I had to pay for some membership last year. But now he's on Runescape. Why can't they just drool on exercise books and play 5 stones like I did when I was their age?
 
The monthly membership is paid by Sonny-boy himself through tokens he earns from doing chores around the house. He did try Runescape but it was a bit too much for him.

I love 5 stones too! And making my own paper dolls. Do you remember zero point and pick-up sticks?
 
I remember zero point and pick-up sticks. I just introduced those sticks to my girl. :)
 
Did them all!

Bravo that Sonny Boy earned his pocket money doing chores. Mine always answers, "Mom, I'm not your slave!" when I ask him to do anything.

And he fills up his piggy bank taxing me of change...
 
Post a Comment