Photobucket

Morning Entertainment


Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Halfway through our 15 minute walk to school, my son stops dead in his tracks.

"Come on, let's go," I urged.

"But mummy!" he protested.

"What is it?" I asked, getting a tad impatient. I have this thing about being on time for school.

"But mummy!" he protested again. "The people in my shoes are SLEEPING!"

Deep breaths. Me, not him.

"Well, wake them up so we can move. We don't want to be late for school." I said at last.

Shaking his right foot very vigorously, he shouts," WAKE UP PEOPLE!" and repeats it with his other foot.

Life is never boring when your 6 year old has an over-active imagination.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:49 am

2 calories
Comments:
BWAHAHAHH!!!! I wish my ds was as imaginative as HRH. Kekekekek!!!!
 
Hah! - The things he comes up with....!
 
Post a Comment