Photobucket

Friday's Feast #115


Friday, October 13, 2006


Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

Not more than 2 hours per week. My list is short and I'm a speed reader.

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

I would choose my favourite cross-stitched piece.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

That would be the ruins of Pompeii, Italy. It was a humbling and awe inspiring experience.

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

That would be my husband, for putting up with my mood swings during That Time Of The Month. I can be a real witch. The award be titled, "Most Patient Hubby Ever".

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

My favourite colour is red. I got this off the internet which I thought rang true about me:

"If red is your favorite gemstone color, it is likely you are a person full of energy, passion and excitement. You are strong in character and love to be active and competitive. You have strength and courage and want equal justice for all."



And that was today's feast. Do join me, I hate eating alone.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:33 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment