Photobucket

The Apple Does Not Fall Far From The Tree


Friday, April 20, 2007


This morning, while getting my son dressed for school, he made a request.

Son: Mummy, I want some hair gel today.
Me: Okay, sure. After we put on your sweater, I'll fix your hair for you.
Son: I want to put hair gel for Juffrouw* June today.
Me: ...!!!...

So I apply a bit of gel and my son inspects my handiwork.

Son: Mummy, it's not spikey enough. I want it sharp.
Me: *running more gel through his hair* How's this? Better?
Son: *turning his head this left to right and back again* Much better!

Most families have the smart gene, the artistic gene, the athletic gene running through them. I go and give my son the vainpot one.



* Juffrouw = Dutch for Ms

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:00 am

2 calories
Comments:
Also known as "hiao" (haha)

I figure that you meant YOUR tree and not your hubby's tree?
 
Let's just say BOTH trees. Hahaha....
 
Post a Comment