Photobucket

Friday the 13th


Friday, April 13, 2007


Oooer..... so who had an unlucky day today?

I survived unscathed. If anything, I had a lovely day, albeit a busy one. There were errands to run, stuff to do, the usual same old, same old. The mad grocery rush before the stores close for the weekend.

The weather was so sunny and warm, you'd be forgiven to think we were in the middle of summer. And to celebrate our first meal out in the patio, I thought I'd make something casual and fun - Mexican Tacos. My husband likes the baked shells while I prefer the soft tortillas in this case, a gordita. My son doesn't care for it at all so he got a grilled egg and Serano ham sandwich instead. As you can see, I've overloaded my wrap. As usual.


It was messy. It was sloppy. Filling was dripping out every which way. In a word, fun.

Labels: , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:12 am

2 calories
Comments:
On Friday the 13th, James had a car crash then later that evening, we both got stucked in the lift for 45 mins. None of our bloddy sodding neighbours came to help and I end up calling the police and fire department. After we got out, I got accidentally punched in my eye by James.

How's that for bad luck on Friday the 13th?
 
*speechless*

A real classic Friday the 13th. LOL.
 
Post a Comment