Photobucket

Of Beauty Naps and Leftovers


Wednesday, June 27, 2007


What does one do when one has the entire afternoon free? Why, catch a two and a half hour beauty nap of course! Um, um, ummmmm!

With my son away at Karlijn's birthday thingy, my initial Plan Of Action was to chuck in some stitching time with taped episodes of House. However, two rows into it, I started getting drowsy. I blame the weather - it's been so gloomy and rainy. Not to mention chilly too. All perfect factors for pushing one into bed, buried deep under a fluffy down duvet.

So I did.

I felt so naughty afterwards, like I played hookie from school or something. *snigger*

*****

Still feeling lazy mellow from my afternoon nap and with my husband away, I decided to continue playing hookie - from the kitchen this time - and make do with last night's leftovers instead:

Cantonese Fried Rice


Sweet and Sour Pork


When the cat's away..... yada, yada.

Labels: , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:18 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment