Photobucket

Are You A Snobby Girl?


Sunday, September 09, 2007


I'm sorry, I promise this is going to be the LAST quiz of the day. You see, Hubs has hijacked the telly to catch the F1 race and I can't stitch without it. It's also too early to potter around the kitchen for dinner so I'm infesting the blog with silly quizzes.

You Are A Little Snobby

And being a little snobby every once and a while is totally allowed.
Because if no one was ever snobby, no one would ever try to dress up or look pretty.
And while you do enjoy the finest things in life (that you can afford), you tire of superficiality.
You know there's more to life than what's just on the surface.



I think the race is over now. I better run upstairs now before Sonny-boy swoops in. The hand that holds the remote is the one who controls the telly.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:30 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment