Photobucket

And The Hae Mee Won


Saturday, September 08, 2007



I now have to do some serious airing of the kitchen and living room area (that's what you get with the open space concept). The prawn and pork stock has been brewing merrily for the last four hours resulting in a rich, flavourful broth. But everything has a price and mine comes in the form of a stinky, fishy kitchen.

Maybe I should go light a couple of scented candles now.

Labels: , , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 1:33 pm

5 calories
Comments:
Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll, Duchess!
 
Thanks Jenn!
 
That looks really good, I'm craving for one too and so Hae Mee will have to be for next week!
 
Lotus, if you can't get kangkong or it's hard to come by, I've found out spinach makes an acceptable substitute.
 
You Hay Mee looks absolutely divine! I need to make some soon! *drool*
 
Post a Comment