Photobucket

Because I Make "Housewife" Cool


Tuesday, September 18, 2007



I'm one happy camper today. *beams*

I've just been given a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award from Precious Moments. I know this award is floating around cyberspace but never thought I'd get one myself, reason being I keep a very low profile and don't put myself, or my blog out there. Well, save for the recent Foodie Blogroll of course. Also, I don't think anyone ever reads me or if they do, like what they see enough to think I rock.

According to E, I'm awarded this because of

her sense of humour and she makes "housewife" so happening and cool.


Well, I'll be! Thanks, E!

*****

I would like to pass the award along to three other ladies:

Precious Moments - not because she awarded me first but because I truly enjoy her blog and have been reading it way before I started mine. I love her accounts of daily life and her recipes are always spot on.

Beau Lotus - for her tantalising recipes and her honest, calling a spade a spade attitude.

Molly Chicken - she's funny as she is crafty, with her hands I mean.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:37 pm

2 calories
Comments:
J, you were trying to find out if I read your blog regularly, don't you?
Thanks for the award, it is a great honour and it is so nice of you to have thought of me.
Though (very paiseh) to tell the truth I have absolutely no idea what it's about. I know that I'm very mountain tortoise, you'll have to excuse me. But I imagine that it must be something wonderful since you were beaming and all happy about it and you are a girl of great taste.
So what am I supposed to do with it? Are there specific rules one should respect?
 
I'm so sneaky, I know... LOL. In reality, I kind of forgot to notify you. *blush*

Nothing special to do - just feel happy and spread the love. LOLOLOL
 
Post a Comment