Photobucket

Pink Sweater


Thursday, December 13, 2007


My son has lots of guts and I can prove it.

May I present Exhibit A:


Sonny-boy in a pink sweater


And no, I'm not living out some unfulfilled fantasy of a daughter that never was - I've always wanted a son anyway - he's wearing this out of his accord because, in his exact words:

i) it looks good on me,
ii) pink is M's favourite colour, and
ii) I like it.

*****


For the record, I bought the sweater from the boys' department of H&M.

And also for the record, the other young chap I know who is man enough to wear pink is Francine's eldest son.

Way to go, boys!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 10:49 am

4 calories
Comments:
Hey, who says guys can't wear pink? If there is such a rule, they won't be selling pink clothes for boys! I have a friend her son is Sonny's age also loves pink. It's his fav colour. I used to have a crush on a guy and we called him 'pink shirt', hahaha, cos I thought he looked cute in the pink shirt he wore the first time I saw him. Hehe. Well, we became great friends, but have lost touch now.
 
Ok, I'm gonna get Jnr a pink shirt/t-shirt for X'mas. *twisted evil laugh*
 
I love pink on the male species.

Have tried a few times to offer pink ties to my brother, Hub etc but have no success making them wear them to date.

When a guy is manly and knows that he is, he can put on any colour as long as it flatters him and make others live with it.

Way to go, Sonny Boy!
 
D, your friend's son is cool. I was hesitant about it at first because I was afraid Sonny-boy might get a hard time about from his classmates. You know how kids can get. But no, so far, so good. The girls are crazy about it of course. I think he upped his stock value a bit more. LOL.

Agnes, you go try and see what happens. *giggle* I hope your son won't hate me for it.

S, No? Not even a pink tie? Hubs has a couple of pink shirts and ties. There's two I particulary like - a pink and white stripe one and the gingham woven oxford shirt. I'm the fashion consultant at home and always try to bring in new ideas for my men to try. LOL. To be honest, Hubs wasn't so sure about pink either. This was a few years ago when hardly any men wore pink but now he goes off and buys pink items on his own.

I agree with you on the last bit as well. If you are, you are.
 
Post a Comment