Photobucket

Mushroom Cream Soup


Sunday, November 12, 2006


Fresh wild mushrooms from the supermarket, not my backyard (I wish!)

Eversince I came upon this recipe for Mushroom Cream Soup, I don't buy the canned ones anymore. The secret of elevating this already 'oh my, how tasty' recipe to 'oh my goodness, it's delicious!' is in the mushrooms. In this case, only the freshest, wild varieties will do. Of course if it's unavailable, regular brown or white button mushrooms would do too. I will be honest and tell you that the taste while still good, will not send you to orgasmic stratosphere.

Lekker!

Please note that this recipe is not mine to give publicly but if you send me an email, I'll gladly pass it along.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:16 pm

3 calories
Comments:
My kids and I are die hard fan for mushroom soups! Yum yum!
 
Er..Dutchess, I was just wondering if you received my email sent on Monday?
 
Hi Angie, I did! And your cheque is in the mail. LOL. Go check your mail box?
 
Post a Comment