Photobucket

Seeing Stars


Thursday, June 07, 2007



Just when I think my husband cannot get any more romantic (or wacky for that matter) than he already is, he goes and pulls another one on me.

As part of my birthday surprise this Saturday, he's gone and bought me a star. As in constellation-in-the-sky-type of star. Yes, you read it correct. I had to do a double take too when I saw the receipt by accident when checking our family email. Oops! It seems I wasn't supposed to see it.

I've received a number of wonderful gifts in the past but this just about take the cake for uniqueness and sentiment. I mean, what does one say to that? I'm so choked up I don't even know where to begin. And that's saying alot since I'm hardly ever lost for words.

All I can say now is he's the real star of my life and I'm so very, very blessed.

You can name your own star or for someone else here. My husband, never one to do things halfway ordered the Ultimate Star Kit. And because it's my birthday, he chose a star from the Gemini constellation. How apt.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:36 am

3 calories
Comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
 
Oh WOW! He's a keeper, for sure!
 
Thanks ladies!

Francine: I know, I know!
 
Post a Comment