Photobucket

Friday's Feasts #145 & #146


Friday, June 01, 2007


I thought I'd do TWO feasts today. Just because I'm feeling generous. *heh*

Friday's Feast #146

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
At the moment, it'll have to be skincare from Dr. Brandt. I absolutely love their "Laser In A Bottle" and I think I'll love their Crease Release cream when the time comes too. I was given a sample recently and after application, looked like I just had a botox treament. My skin was so plumped up. Of course the effect lasts for around 8 hours but still, better that than a needle any day.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
Actually, 1. Haha! I've been having a good week (this week and last) and hope the streak continues. Besides, you get to a certain point in life you just don't sweat the small stuff anymore.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
This:


Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Meeting that special someone you want to grow old with.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
A few days ago and I've just about had it with the rainy season.

*****

Friday's Feast #145

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
The cute little snores my son makes when in a deep sleep. Good luck to the person sleeping next to him in future, though.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
No favourites here.

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
No I don't because I have a bunch of errands to run.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
Yesterday. I forgot to buy coffee pads from the supermarket. I never remembered it at all until my husband wanted a cup this morning. Oops!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.
I notice my son scratches the back of his ear when he's extremely sleepy.
I notice my husband's hair becomes extra curly when it's going to rain. (Don't ask me why!)
I notice I curl my big toe upwards when I'm happy or contented about something. (Again, don't ask me why!)

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:04 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment