Photobucket

Practice, Practice, Practice


Wednesday, July 04, 2007



Like an an athlete training for his or her sport, I was busy all day in the kitchen practicing on the recipes I hope to wow my parents-in-law's guests on Sunday.

As they are born a week apart from each other (how romantic is that?), a joint birthday celebration will be held this weekend at their house and I have offered to cater the entire affair as a personal present to them. It's only a party of 12 adults. Unlike their previous celebrations with as many as 60-70 guests, a dozen is a very manageable figure, nothing to worry about. Unless of course, one of my dishes refuses to cooperate. But I have Plan B, I always do.

H, what is the number for the Chinese take-out again?

Labels: , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:56 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment