Photobucket

Friday's Feast #117


Friday, October 27, 2006


I'm being a busy bee. Here's the weekly feast:

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.

The scent of freshly bathed babies.

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.

The Hubby: give him a poke in the arm, abdomen, thigh. Not the eye though, that's declaring war.
The Son: grab him and threaten to kiss him. He's at the age where "I don't like kisses! Bleah!"

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?

A proper old fashioned fountain pen. I developed a taste for them when my paternal grandfather presented me with one when I was around 5 or 6 years old. He always had to do the refills for me.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?

Probably a cross-stitching related site. I need yet another pattern, kit or piece of fabric like I do a whack on the head.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

Nope. However, many moons ago, my husband and I turned up as Gomez & Morticia Addams for a Halloween party.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:35 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment