Photobucket

Friday's Feast #116


Friday, October 20, 2006



Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage
?
Tea.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Besides the usual computer equipment, I have a phone, table lamp and digital camera.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

Honestly? I would say a 9.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Nah, I'd leave things the way they were.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Knowing that I'm going to be late for any appointment stresses me out. So do inconsiderate and rude people.
Cross-stitching calms me down. So does talking to my husband or kicking the trash can. Retail therapy always works wonders as well.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 1:10 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment